Seating Plan & Instructions
Ludogorets Arena disposes with a checkpoint system in compliance with the requirements of the Regulations of sport facilities certification. There are 7 entrances built, the capacity of which allows a rhythmical entry of spectators to the stadium. For an easier and more comfortable access to the Ludogorets Arena, you should observe a few recommendations:
- Buy tickets for the respective match from the pre-sale centers: the booking-office next to Silvena Bistro, as well as the two Eurofootball posts in Razgrad. This way the forming of lines in front of the ticket offices at the stadium will be avoided.
- Stadium opens an hour and a half before the start of every match. If possible, try to come earlier, and do not wait until the very last minute.
- Acquaint yourself with the location of the entrances and the quickest way of getting to the seat you bought a ticket for.
- Holders of club cards and tickets for the Grand Stand, are able to reach to their seats from two entrances – Sector A and Sector А1. Follow the indicative signs. On the day of the match you can buy a ticket for the Grand Stand at the ticket offices at Sector A and Sector А1 entrances.
- Holders of tickets for Sector A enter from one entrance (see the plan). It is located in the west part of the stadium – Prof. Iliya Petrov Str., in proximity of Northern Boulevard (Severen boulevard).
- Holders of club cards and tickets for Sector А1 enter through a separate entrance at Prof. Iliya Petrov Str., just next to the VIP parking lot of the stadium.
- For holders of club cards and tickets for Sector V (В) there are two detached entrances, at the two extremities of the sector with the biggest capacity. Entrances are located at Vasil Levski Str. Among the older ludogorians these entrances are also known as the entrances from the side of the park.
- Holders of club cards and tickets for Sector B (Б) use an entrance located next to the bottom entrance of Sector V (B).
- Fans of the visiting team are placed in Sector G (Г). There is a separate entrance and a ticket-office. Entrance is located at Northern Boulevard (Severen boulevard).
FOLLOW THE INDICATIVE SIGNS AND YOU WILL BE EASILY ORIENTATED. IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT, ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH, SECTOR B TICKET-OFFICE OPENS FIRST. YOU COULD BUY TICKETS FOR OTHER SECTORS THERE.