Ludogorets had a practice session on Thursday morning and all the players took part in it except for Iliev and Swirczok, who are recovering from their injuries. The coach Stoev said a few words for the club TV after that:
- Everyone is in good condition; some suffer from fatigue because they took part in a couple of games and travelled, too. Everything is normal and what’s important is that they are healthy
- I watched the Bulgarian national team play against Kosovo and Nedyalkov performed well. Grigore and Keseru also did well against Sweden. Keseru really contributed to the attacking power of the team and this is why he scored.
- We all know that Keseru is a scorer and he keeps scoring. I hope that he will continue doing the same in the championship, too.
- I think so! We spend two weeks preparing and everyone present put in their best effort. From where I stand the team is on a decent level in the moment.
- Of course I am. I need to be familiar with the competitor. All the teams in the championship are familiar to us. We could hardly be surprised. Showing our potential is more important to me.
-We are currently focused on the game against Beroe. I keep in mind those two games as well. But the focus is on the upcoming game.
- They are fine. They are recovering faster than expected but I cannot confirm when to expect them. They are currently as good as they could be.