PFC Ludogorets will start the ticket sale for the game against Milan in Milano on 1st of February 2018. The game is scheduled for 22nd of February 2018 at 9:05 p.m. local time. The tickets will be sold at the Sports Center Ludogorets club base and the price per ticket is 20 EUR.
The sale will be organized as following:
*For the fans from Razgrad – direct payment in EUR at the club base
* For fans from other Bulgarian cities – order via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and delivery via courier company with payment upon delivery
* For the fans living outside of Bulgaria - – order via email (email@example.com) and payment via bank transfer; the tickets will be received personally on the day of the game from PFC Ludogorets staff
Required steps for purchasing tickets:
Everyone who would like to attend the game needs to order a ticket via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing the following information:
1. Desired number of tickets
2. Three names written with Latin letters and corresponding to the ID card of
3. Birth dates of those who will attend the game
4. Place of birth (Country)
5. Phone number
Every order will receive a reply containing bank information and details for making the payment.
After the payment has been done, everyone who ordered tickets will receive a voucher with the following information: three names, birth date, and row and seat numbers in the Ludogorets fan sector. Every voucher has a unique barcode that guarantees the successful payment and reservation of a seat.
PFC Ludogorets staff will exchange vouchers for entry tickets on the day of the game at “San Siro” stadium.
IMPORTANT! Milan requires that the names of all the attendants have to be written on the ticket. After purchasing the ticket and writing the names on it nobody else could use it.